Menu

You idiot are you blind maybe you were innocent but still someone screamed at you and from that moment for the rest of the day your mood went off if you get hurt so badly by just one word of someone then it is time for you to invest some time and energy to get control over your emotion if you scream at your boss you could lose your job or in frustration if you say something wrong or do something wrong with your partner your relationship could also end so not only social life but also once personal and professional life success is also dependent on his control over his emotion it is said that when you are feeling emotional it is better to not to make any decision because in 80% cases the decisions taken emotionally became wrong there is a scientific explanation of that our brain can be divided in two parts one is emotional system and the other one is rational system it is first sent to the best part of our brain whatever we sense through our five senses then it reaches to our limbic brain which mainly deals with our emotions any signal can enters into our rational system only after passes through our emotional system when we start to feel emotional our emotional system becomes more active and the rational system gets hijacked by it as a result in this condition will become unable to process any logic in our brain and illogically the decisions we make for 80 percent cases they turn out to be wrong decisions the thing that connects our emotional system and our rational system is called our emotional intelligence that simply means the ability to understand wounds and someone else’s emotions even it has been found from different researches that once success in life depends only 20% on his IQ whereas the remaining 80% depends on his EQ + IQ becomes fixed for everyone after a certain age but EQ can be increased by anyone at any age by doing some simple practices so let’s talk about those practices

You idiot are you blind maybe you were innocent but still someone screamed at you and from that moment for the rest of the day your mood went off if you get hurt so badly by just one word of someone then it is time for you to invest some time and energy to get control over your emotion if you scream at your boss you could lose your job or in frustration if you say something wrong or do something wrong with your partner your relationship could also end so not only social life but also once personal and professional life success is also dependent on his control over his emotion it is said that when you are feeling emotional it is better to not to make any decision because in 80% cases the decisions taken emotionally became wrong there is a scientific explanation of that our brain can be divided in two parts one is emotional system and the other one is rational system it is first sent to the best part of our brain whatever we sense through our five senses then it reaches to our limbic brain which mainly deals with our emotions any signal can enters into our rational system only after passes through our emotional system when we start to feel emotional our emotional system becomes more active and the rational system gets hijacked by it as a result in this condition will become unable to process any logic in our brain and illogically the decisions we make for 80 percent cases they turn out to be wrong decisions the thing that connects our emotional system and our rational system is called our emotional intelligence that simply means the ability to understand wounds and someone else’s emotions even it has been found from different researches that once success in life depends only 20% on his IQ whereas the remaining 80% depends on his EQ + IQ becomes fixed for everyone after a certain age but EQ can be increased by anyone at any age by doing some simple practices so let’s talk about those practices.
No.1: Ask yourself why after a whole day at college a guy came back to his home and as usual sat down with his laptop suddenly his mother shouted at him don’t you have anything to study why there is never a book in your and already he was tired plus his mother shouting at him made him instantly angry because after spending a whole day at college it was totally unexpected to him so basically whenever something unexpected happens with us our emotional system starts to hijack of a rational system so if we want to fix this problem then we have to train ourselves to see the big picture in every situation and to be able to see the big picture in every situation the question that we need to ask is why why mom shouted like that today maybe even before he came back from college there was some issue going on in his mother set so she was disturbed at that time whenever we start to think about only ourselves we start to become more emotional if we try to observe a situation from someone others point of view then forcefully we have to make use of our rational system and that helps us to dominate our emotions so next time when you will realize that you are getting emotional just take a three-second pause and ask yourself the question why.
No.2 Clean up your sleeve ideally some toxic proteins start to gather over our neurons when we are awake which hinder the communication between different neurons then when we fall asleep these toxic proteins get removed periodically in different stages of our sleep cycle this is why we start to feel tired and groggy due to lack of sleep which ultimately decreases our willpower and our self-control ability so to remove these toxic proteins periodically we need to sleep well but some of our bad habits affect very badly to our sleep hygiene one of them is ringing alcohol or having sleeping pills to fall asleep by doing these things some important stages of our sleep cycle get missed as a result even after sleeping for six to eight hours the toxic proteins are not removed properly so after waking up we still feel tired and groggy also artificial blue lights harm our sleep cycle by stopping the production of melanin in our body if you want to know in more details you can watch one of our previous video on this topic the link is given below in the desc option
No.3 Replaced the cart suppose you are going to give a presentation before hundreds of people now you have two options to think number one negative thinking if you start to think something like oh god what will happen if nobody likes my presentation but if everyone gets bored or what if someone makes fun of me the moment he will start to think about all these nonsense your brain will start to secret stress hormones like cortisol adrenaline and this will generate negative emotions like fear anger inside you or the second option positive thinking if you start to visualize something like that you are giving your presentation very confidently and everyone is also listening to is enjoying Lee and at the end of the presentation you are getting a standing ovation from your audiences then your brain will start to secrete feel-good hormones like oxytocin dopamine that will make your emotions sweet every motion is triggered by some thoughts if you don’t believe it you can try it just now for the next 10 seconds don’t think about anything don’t say any word in your mind see if there is any motion generating in you now try to recall the happiest day in your lives what are the things you had done on that day where he went on that day try to think about all those things now see if there is any motion generating in you so thought is the root of any emotion and in every situation we have two choices to see the positive side of a situation and generating positive thoughts inside us or to see the negative side of every situation and generating negative thoughts inside us whichever kind of thought you will choose according to that you will get resulted emotion but there is a third option that is choosing no thought at all but that is more difficult compared to the other two options so it is not possible for everyone so if you really want to get control over your emotions first you have to get control over your thoughts and that is only possible when you will be able to choose your thoughts consciously in every situation that means when you will stop choosing your thoughts in an autopilot mode like robot and the question that will help you to get out of this autopilot mode is why.

x

Hi!
I'm Sam!

Would you like to get a custom essay? How about receiving a customized one?

Check it out