4904 N 9th Street, Apt# 202, Fresno, California, ZIP – 93726
Ph:+1 313-502-8396 e-mail: [email protected]
Seeking a position wherein I can use the academic skills and internship experience from a leading company to be productive for the organization.
Master of Science in Engineering
Major: Computer Engineering
Current student at California State University, Fresno, CA, (Expected graduation: December 2019)
Bachelor of Engineering GPA – 8.56/10
Major: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Sri Sairam Engineering College (affiliated to Anna University), Chennai, TN, India (May 2017).
Undergraduate courses: Computer Architecture, Linear Integrated Circuits, Microprocessor and Microcontroller, VLSI Design, Embedded and Real time systems.
Graduate courses: Advanced Computer Architecture, Fundamentals of Cryptography and network security, Power Electronics.
Drone Control Using Non-Invasive Motor Imagery – The Beta waves (attention level) obtained using a Brain-wave sensor, are transmitted through RF medium to Quad-copter for altering the speed of propellers.
Software Languages: C, C++, MATLAB, LabView.
Hardware Packages: Worked on Arduino, Raspberry Pi.
Software Packages: Microsoft office package, G-Suite.
• Completed “Leadership on Demand” workshop held at California State University, Fresno.
• Won the best Devpost submission in HACKFRESNO’18 at California State University, Fresno.
• Completed In-plant training at Smart Ant Technologies, a Ford collaborative.
• Attended IEEE sponsored two-day National level hands-on Training on MATLAB for Engineering Applications at Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore, India.
• Participated in HACKATHON-IOT conducted at INVENTE, a national level Techfest organized at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai.
• Member of Symposium Organizing Committee for National level Techfest- ZENISTA 2k16, Sri Sairam Engineering College.
• Worked as Customer support representative at Sri Malakonda Swami Indane Gramin Vitrak, Nellore, AP, India.
Hobbies: Solving Rubix Cube, reading facts, Listening to music.