• Titration is used in industries for environmental studies concerning rain water contamination (Acid Rain), Waste water analysis, for foods (nutrition), Wine, Pharmacology.
• Industries use machines and technology to perform titration, its also controlled by artificial intelligence (computers) and the entered values are achieved with precision with expensive machinery used for titration in industries.
• Industries use expensive class A Glassware which is accurate and Automatic titrators can take samples of weight from the balance to carry out precise calculations and save the solution data to the computer or highlights the solution where there is data error and interference. School
• Titration carried out in schools need supervision to conduct a titration experiment where as in industries the titration system is automated, therefore not requiring any supervision, this is one of the major differences between titration in industries and titration carried out in school.
• Titration carried out in schools require basic apparatus (example: Burette, pipette, Methyl orange indicator, flask etc.) and titration performed in school is not necessarily accurate/precise.
Titration is the slow addition of one solution of a known concentration to a known volume of another solution of a concentration until the reaction reaches