1. Chinese language is considered as the most difficult or complex language in the world.
2. The Chinese are very hardworking – they have almost no vacations.
3. The Chinese do not like to sunbathe, especially women.
4. The average age for getting married in china is 28 years.
5. An elderly woman from the Chinese is considered the guardian of family traditions and the head of the family.
6. Chinese calendar is the oldest calendar in the world.
7. Approximately 70% of China’s population wears glasses
8. In China, the level of air pollution exceeds the permissible limit many times.
9. The total life expectancy in china is 76.1 years.
10. In 2013, a Chinese 8-year-old girl became the youngest patient with a diagnosis of lung cancer caused by air pollution.
11. In Beijing, from 2002 to 2011, cancer cases increased from 63 to 10,000.
12. Monosodium Glutamate, is added in every food supplement, it is available in all stores.
13. Every year, in China about 900,000 babies are born with birth defects.
14. Mostly the clothes in china are designed “unisex”. Practical Chinese believe that the same shirt can and should sit equally well on both the female and the male figure.
15. Social networks like Facebook and Twitter have been blocked in China since 2009.
16. China is a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country.
17. Majority of Chinese people are atheists.
18. Small population of china follows Buddhism, Islam, Christianity and other religions.
19. It is believed that Chinese are unfriendly.
20. The divorce rate in China – 22% – is one of the lowest rates in the world.
21. At the funeral, most of the Chinese try to dress in white, they consider white color for sorrow.
22. China is the fourth largest country in the world.
23. Chinese celebrate their Chinese New Year for 15 days.
24. Children in China can often be seen with pants with a hole designed so that the child can easily defecate when he wants.
25. In China there are about 200 dialects, but the main in the country are two dialects – Cantonese and Mandarin.
26. It is believed that football is the invention of Chinese.
27. Every fifth person in world is Chinese.
28. China economy is second largest after USA.
29. Zhai Zhigang was the first Chinese astronaut to perform spacewalk in 2008.
30. Beijing, China hosted 2008 Summer Olympics.
31. 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing is considered the most expensive Olympics in the history.
32. The Yangtze River, in china is third longest river in the world and the longest river in Asia.
33. Red color in China is a symbol of luck.
34. Fortune cookies were not invented by the Chinese. It was invented by a cook from San Francisco in 1920.
35. ‘Kingdom of the Little People’ is the dwarf theme park in China.
36. The favorite hobby of Chinese people is stamp collecting.
37. Cricket fighting is very famous in china,
38. China covers 5-time zones but use only one.
39. China is the birthplace of many things like matches, printing, compass, parachute, gunpowder and many more.
40. China is the country with the largest Standing Army in the world.
41. Chinese were using decimal system in mathematics from 14th century B.C.
42. Every year typhoons hit the china, food, tsunami, earthquakes also happen almost every year.
43. Toilet paper is the invention of Chinese but in past times it was only meant for emperors.
44. In China, the first windmills were built in 200 BC.
45. Chopsticks were invented in China 3,000 years ago.
46. Some police officers use geese instead of police dogs.
47. Married Chinese couples must apply for and receive approval according to the Family Planning Certificate three months before and after pregnancy.
48. The first mention of Chinese green tea was in III Millennium BC
49. According to the Chinese tradition, the consumption of dogs in food stimulates internal heat, brings good luck and health.
50. The Christian population is growing rapidly and by 2030, as experts say, China will have the most Christians in the world.
51. Everyone in the country has a vacation at the same time – during the Chinese New Year. Within 40 days, more than 3.7 million people make trips.
52. At least 30-40 million people in China still live in caves.
53. Shanghai is the largest city of China.
54. Because of country’s one child policy every year about 30-40 million abortion and female infanticide happens.
55. In Chinese, there are about a hundred names, and 20% of the population have the names “Li” and “Van”.
56. Three Gorges Dam is the world largest hydroelectric dam.
57. Lanterns were the symbol of life and family wealth in China.
58. Martial arts are an integral part of Chinese culture.
59. The Great Wall of China is the longest man-made structure in the world.
60. In China, the first windmills were built in 200 BC.
61. More than 500 species of bamboo grow in china.
62. Shanghai has the largest sea port on the earth.
63. The basis of most Chinese dishes is rice.
64. China’s Grand Canal is the longest and oldest canal in the world.
65. Approximately 45 million chopsticks are used in China per year.
66. Ice-cream is the invention of Chinese.
67. Chinese made the first suspension bridge in 25 B.C.
68. The literacy rate of china is 96.4%.
69. It is compulsory in China to test the cosmetic products on animals first before circulating it in market.
70. The blood circulatory system was discovered by Chinese.